PURSUANT TO ART. 13 OF LEG. DECREE 196/2003
(Personal Data Protection Code )
D.LGS 196/2003 (Personal Data Protection Code) governs the processing of personal data. “Data processing” is intended as “any operation or set of operations carried out with or without the aid of electronic instruments, concerning the collection, recording, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, dissemination, the cancellation and destruction of personal data even if not registered in a database.”
As a general rule, the law requires that the data subject gives his/her consent to the processing. Also, the data subject has the right to obtain information regarding personal data, explained more in detail hereafter.
Purposes of data processing
The Owner of this Website informs you that the data provided by the data subject, acquired directly from the same in the past either verbally, or through third parties, or that may be requested or disclosed in the future by the same data subject or by third parties, may be processed also by third party companies designated as Data Processors, for the following purposes:
- Accounting, administrative, fiscal purposes etc, in compliance with the obligations foreseen by the relevant laws, provisions and EU regulations, or by the provisions laid down by authorised Bodies and Supervisory Bodies.
The submission of personal data for such purposes is mandatory and prior consent to their processing is not required from the data subject. Refusal by the data subject to confer personal data shall prevent all commercial relationships with the Website Owner.
- Purposes strictly related and instrumental to the management of clients’ contract relationships either existing or underway, for example: acquisition of information prior to the execution of a contract, execution of operations on the basis of obligations arising from contracts entered into with clients, verification and assessment of results and relationship progress, as well as all the risks implied.
The Data subject is not obliged to confer personal data for such purposes, but refusal to do so may render the service request impossible, with regards to the relation between the data and the service required. In case such data is conferred, it can be processed without the consent of the data subject.
- Purposes related to activities carried out by the Website Owner, including:
- Measurement of customer satisfaction levels with regard to the quality of the services provided and the Website Owner’s activities through phone interviews, personal interviews questionnaires, etc.
- Promotion and sale of products and services supplied by the Website Owner or by third party companies through mail, telephone, promotional material, automated communication systems, etc.
- Processing of market studies and research accomplished through questionnaires, phone interviews, personal interviews, etc.
- Public relation activities.
- Processing of personal data for statistical purposes.
The supply of personal data for such purposes is optional. However, if provided, the data subject must also give his/her consent to their processing.
Data processing modes
- Instruments and rules applied.
In relation to the purposes mentioned above, personal data will be processed manually or using IT or web tools relying on rules that are strictly related to the purposes for which they were gathered and in such a manner as to ensure the privacy and confidentiality of your personal data. The data subject agrees to promptly notify the Website Owner of any correction, changes or updates to the said data.
Personal data may be processed on behalf of the Website Owner – for the purposes and through the modes mentioned above and in compliance with suitable criteria for ensuring privacy and confidentially with respect to such data – also by companies, authorities and external collaborators designated as “Data Processors” and only within the scope of such data processing activities.
Personal data shall be kept for the whole duration of the contractual relationship.
After that, they may be processed for fulfilling legal obligations and for marketing purposes.
- Sensitive data.
None of your personal data, either required or already in our possession, can be classified as “sensitive data” or “judicial data”, as laid out under letters d) and e) of art. 4 of Leg. Decree 196/2003. In case you supply data of such nature, in the absence of your express written consent, we shall immediately proceed to cancel them from our database.
Subjects to whom personal data can be disclosed or with which they may become acquainted in their capacity of Data Controllers or Data Processors within the scope of disclosure of such data.
Foreword: Your personal data shall not be disclosed for any purpose, including consultation purposes.
- The Website Owner may disclose personal data without the express consent of the data subject, to any third party for which such disclosure is required by law, by provisions or EU regulations.
- The Website Owner may also disclose such data, with the explicit consent of the data subject, to companies, offices, authorities and external collaborators appointed to carry out on his/her behalf data processing activities related to the purposes mentioned under point 2 and 3, section A.
The data subject has the right to be informed about any subject to whom personal data may be disclosed and can exercise such right through a simple request made to the Data Controller, as per point E.
- The following categories of individuals, referred to under points B 1) and C 2), are entitled, in their capacity as Data Controllers and Data Processors, to access your personal data for purposes strictly related to their assigned duties: website owner staff workers, project – based contract workers, temporary contract workers, apprentices, consultants, external staff working at Website Owner’s premises, staff belonging to external companies appointed as Data Processors.
Rights of data subject
Pursuant to art. 7 of Leg. Decree 196/203, the data subject is entitled to exercise specific rights related to the processing of personal data. Below is the text of art.7:
- The data subject has the right to obtain confirmation about the existence of personal data concerning him/her, even if such data has yet been recorded, as well as the communication of such data in an intelligible form.
- The data subject has the right to be informed about:
a) the origin of personal data;
b) the purposes and processing mode;
c) the logic applied to data processing if carried out with the aid of electronic means;
d) identification data concerning data controller, data processors and designated representative pursuant to article 5, paragraph 2;
e) entities or categories of entities to whom or which the personal data may be disclosed, and whoever becomes aware of said data in his/her capacity as designated representative in the State’s territory, or as data controller or data processor.
- The data subject has the right to :
a) update, correct or supplement data whenever deemed necessary;
b) delete, anonymise or block data that has been processed unlawfully, including data for which retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which they have been collected or subsequently processed;
c) attest that the actions as per letters (a) and (b) have been notified to the entities to whom data was disclosed, also as far as their respective content, unless this requirement proves impossible to fulfil or involves a disproportionate use of resources in relation to the right to be protected.
4. The data subject has the right to object, in whole or in part: a) on legitimate grounds, to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, even though they are relevant to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning him/her, where it is carried out for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct selling or to conduct market or communication surveys.
To exercise your rights pursuant to art. 7 of Leg.Decree196/2003, please contact: Romeo Dolci&Delizie SAS, via circonvallazione 2^ trav. 44, 89029 Taurianova (RC) or send an e-mail to: email@example.com. Through the same procedure, you may request a complete, updated list of the Data Processors.
Data Controller and Data Processor
The Data Controller is Romeo Dolci&Delizie SAS, as stated in the addresses published on the website. The complete list of Data processors may be requested by contacting Romeo Dolci&Delizie SAS, via circonvallazione 2^ trav. 44, 89029 Taurianova (RC) or by sending an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies are text-only pieces of information, a small file of letters and numbers stored in your browser when you visit any pages on the internet. They are used to run the site or to improve its performance, but also to provide information to the owners of the site, helping them to provide easier access, for example by recalling previous purchases or the details of an account.
Cookies also allow a website to recognize the preferences expressed by users during their previous browsing, when they visit that site again.
Cookies are not harmful to your device.
In our cookies we do not store personal information such as credit card details, but we use encrypted information collected by them in order to improve users’ experience on the site.
For example, cookies are useful for detecting and eliminating errors, or to identify relevant products to show to the visitor during a browsing session. Cookies can perform various functions: for example, they allow you to navigate more efficiently between different pages by storing your preferences, and in general they can improve browsing the site.
• Romeo Dolci&Delizie uses:
– Technical cookies, such as browsing or session cookies, that ensure both normal browsing and website activities (these cookies, for example, are used to handle authentication in restricted areas or for e-commmerce);
– Analytics cookies, are used directly by the manager of this website to collect information on the number of users and how they visit the site;
– Functionality cookies, improve service quality allowing you to choose a number of parameters such as language, type of products to be purchased, currency, shopping basket cookies, cookies flash player;
– Profiling cookies, thanks to these cookies a user’s digital site profile can be created so as to send users advertising messages in line with their preferences and gather user’s information during browsing. Based on the products chosen and on-line activities a user’s personality profile can be developed.
• The use of profiling cookies will enable the following:
• provide you content, including advertising, relevant to your interests on our site and on those of third parties. Advertising, defined according to your interests and preferences, as described in the next section;
• keep track of the preferences you indicated. In this way we can follow your preferences, for example displaying interest-based advertising;
• keep track of the items saved in your shopping cart.
All cookies other than technical cookies (for which there is no need for the user’s consent, since they are automatically installed as a result of accessing the site) are installed or activated only after obtaining the user’s consent the first time they visit the site.
Consent may be expressed in a general way, through the short banner appearing on the site landing page, as specified in that banner (by clicking the OK button or the X button, or simply continuing navigation, or even with the scroll or through a link); or it can be provided or denied in a selective manner.
This consent is tracked for the following visits. However, the user has always the possibility to revoke the consent already given, totally or partially.
• identify you when you log in on our sites. We can thus provide you product recommendations and personalized content.
• Conduct research and analysis to improve Venchi content, products and services.
• Prevent fraud.
• Improve safety.
Cookies must be enabled to order products, i.e. your prior consent is required for their installation. If you do not want to accept cookies, you can still browse the site and use it for search purposes.
You have the right to block acceptance of cookies and delete them from the hard drive of your computer by setting the software (browser) used to access the site: in this case, however, the proper functioning of certain parts of the site might be limited and it might not be possible to restore any previously expressed preferences or customized settings.
Third Party Cookies
The third party cookies used by Romeo Dolci&Delizie (i.e. a cookie stored on your browser by a third party, such as an advertising network other than the Romeo Dolci&Delizie SAS owner of this website) are used to collect statistical data in aggregate form through analytical tools, such as Google Analytics.
The purpose of these cookies sent by third-party domains to Romeo Dolci&Delizie website, is to collect information in anonymous form about the user’s site activities for the purposes of marketing campaigns. Information may include for ex. page views, time spent, traffic sources, geographic origin, age, gender and interests.
They are used to send advertising to individuals who previously visited the site. You will find below the name of third parties that manage them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can get information on data treatment and express your consent.
Social network Cookies
They are used to share content on social networks. You will find below the name of third parties that manage them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can get information on data treatment and express your consent.
They are used by a third party, even in disaggregated form, for the management of statistical data. Below you can find the name of third parties processing them, and for each of them the link to the page where you can get information on data treatment and express your consent.
REMEMBER THAT YOU CAN MANAGE YOUR COOKIE PREFERENCES EVEN THROUGH THE BROWSER
If you do not know the type and version of browser you are using, click on “Help” in the browser window at the top to access all the useful information. If you know your browser click on the one you are using to access cookie management.
These cookies are either permanent, or temporary (session cookies).
Permanent cookies are stored in the system or in the user’s mobile device, for a maximum period of 12 months. As already noted, the information above is related to some of the cookies of third parties related to Venchi: for your protection and to know more about other advertising profiling cookie, please visit www.youronlinechoices.com/it/.
In any case, if you do not interact with the consent forms and exit the information page, or continue navigation on the site, you provide your consent for all the cookies.